- I have not posted nearly enough, and I hope to correct this in 2014.
- My Facebook page was one year old on December 29th, but has not had the traffic I had hoped for.
- On a positive note, I began work on my Texas Nature Website, which I hope to have online in the next couple of months.
- Both Pitcher Plant Trail and Sundew Trail of The Big Thicket National Preserve.
- Cattail Marsh in Beaumont, Texas
- McFaddin National Wildlife Refuge
- Roy E. Larsen Sandyland Sancturary
- Sabine Pass Battleground State Historic Park
- Tony Houseman State Park/Wildlife Management Area
- Pleasure Island, Port Arthur, Texas
- Shangri La Botanical Garden and Nature Center
- Texas Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Sea Rim State Park
- Village Creek State Park
- J.D. Murphree Wildlife Management Area
- Both the Old River Unit and Nelda Stark Unite of The Lower Neches Wildlife Managemnet Area
- Armand Bayou Nature Center
- Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge
- Trinity River National Wildlife Refuge
- Nature trail at San Jacinto Battleground State Park.
- Turkey Vulture
- Crested Caracara
- Numerous other bird I still need to positive ID on
- Broad-banded Water Snake
- Feral Hogs
- White-tail Deer
- Bobcat which I would have to say was my favorite.
My plans for the new year.
- Blog more consistently.
- Update my social media page more.
- Finish work on my Texas Nature Website
- Possibly merge my Wildflowers of Texas Blog and Texas Nature Blog and move to there own domain.
Texas Nature on Facebook
Texas Nature on Google +
Wildflowers of Texas